Michelsen Reykjavík 64°N/22°W
VAT is included in displayed price. When shipped abroad the VAT is deducted, which lowers the price by 19,35%. Final price can been seen in the last step of checkout.
The Reykjavík 64°N/22°W collection is a classic retro design, named after the official geographical location of Reykjavík.
Reykjavík 64°N/22°W shows what a simple case and simple dial can do. The goal with this watch was clear: To make a beautiful looking watch with classic looking aviator dial, with elegant and soft lines for both sexes to enjoy. Not too sporty and not too classic, a rather complex goal to achieve with acceptable result.
These exclusive watches are made in a limited, numbered edition; 111 pieces of each dial colour.
- 30 meter water water resistant and high quality 316L steel watch case.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Swiss made automatic movement (ETA2824-2).
- Two dial colors available: White and Lava-grey.
- A great selection of straps available: Nylon, rubber and leather straps in various colors. See the drop-down list below.
- Two year guarantee against any manufacturing defects.
⌀39mm watch case.
Strap width 20mm.
3 ATM water resistance.
High quality 316L stainless steel.
Caseback with sapphire crystal.
White Super-LumiNova on hands and hour markers.
Automatic decorated ETA2824-2.
38 hour power reserve.
Product is available in the following stores: