VAT is included in displayed price. When shipped abroad the VAT is deducted, which lowers the price by 19,35%. Final price can been seen in the last step of checkout.
Goðafoss (Waterfall of the Gods) is closely connected with one of the most historical events in Icelandic history, the conversion to Christianity in the year 1000. Faced with the difficult task of settling the growing disputes between the christian and the heathen parts of the populace, the lawspeaker, Þorgeir Ljósvetningagoði, despite being a heathen chieftain and priest himself, decided that Iceland should adopt Christianity. Legend has it that once he had announced his decision, he bade farewell to his heathen gods by throwing their statues into the falls in a symbolic act. This is how Goðafoss got its name. Goðafoss is an impressive 12 metre high waterfall, located in the north-east of the country.
- 30 meters water resistant and high quality 316L steel watch case.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Swiss made manual wound movement (ETA6498-2).
- The movement has been individually hand decorated and modified by our fourth generation of Michelsen watchmakers.
- A selection of straps available: Icelandic spotted wolffish, shark, calf and rubber.
- Two year guarantee against any manufacturing defects.
⌀ 44mm watch case.
Strap width: 22mm.
3ATM water resistance.
High quality 316L stainless steel with black DLC coating.
Screw down case back with sapphire crystal.
White Super-LumiNova on hands and black S-LN on hour markers.
Manual wound, hand-decorated ETA6498-2.
52 hour power reserve.
Product is available in the following stores: