VAT is included in displayed price. When shipped abroad the VAT is deducted, which lowers the price by 19,35%. Final price can been seen in the last step of checkout.
AE is a technically perfect watch, developed for travelers and outdoor enthusiasts.
A special edition of the watch was made for Ms Gissurardottir, an intrepid young Icelandic explorer, for her solo expedition to the South Pole. To survive such a journey, you must not only depend on a positive mind and determination, but also on a solid and trustworthy gear. With this in mind, Ms Gissurardottir appointed Michelsen Watchmakers to provide her with a reliable timepiece to help her keep track of the time. “The watch did very well. I had it strapped to the outside of my jacket all the time, next to the compass. The watch was unprotected and exposed in extreme weather conditions.” -Ms Gissurardottir
- Two time zones, the third zone used to calculate time difference.
- 100 meter waterproof and high quality 316L steel watch case.
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Swiss made automatic movement (ETA2893-2).
- One dial color available: Black. White and blue are sold out.
- A great selection of straps available: Nylon, rubber and leather straps in various colors. See the drop-down list below.
- Two year guarantee against any manufacturing defects.
⌀ 42mm watch case.
Strap width 20mm.
High quality 316L stainless steel.
Sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating.
Caseback with screws and sapphire crystal.
Applied hour markers.
White Super-LumiNova on hands and hour markers.
Automatic decorated ETA2893-2.
Two time zones.
42 hour power reserve.
Product is available in the following stores: