VAT is included in displayed price. When shipped abroad the VAT is deducted, which lowers the price by 19,35%. Final price can been seen in the last step of checkout.
Svartifoss (Black Waterfall) is 20 metre high, famous for the surrounding hanging hexagonal black basalt columns. These columns have inspired many Icelandic architects and artists, most visibly in the design of Hallgrímskirkja church and the National Theatre. Svartifoss is located in Skaftafell National Park, close to Europe’s largest glacier, Vatnajökull.
- 30 meters water resistant and high quality 316L steel watch case.
- Sapphire crystals.
- Swiss made manual wound movement (ETA6498-2).
- The movement has been individually hand decorated and modified by our fourth generation of Michelsen watchmakers.
- A selection of straps available: Icelandic spotted wolffish, shark, calf and rubber.
- Two year guarantee against any manufacturing defects.
⌀ 44mm watch case.
Strap width: 22mm.
3ATM water resistance.
High quality 316L stainless steel with black DLC coating.
Screw down case back with sapphire crystal.
White Super-LumiNova on hands and hour markers.
Manual wound, hand-decorated ETA6498-2.
52 hour power reserve.
Product is available in the following stores: